Become an AmeriCorps Host Site Partner
Any of the following organizations who fit within the focus areas of the Oklahoma Serves/Oklahoma In Action AmeriCorps program is eligible to apply for AmeriCorps members through Red River Community Corps.
- State or government agencies
- Native American tribes
- Religious organizations
- School districts
Become a Partner
Partner agencies (hot sites) must apply each year to host AmeriCorps Members at their organizations. Host sites must be able to provide office space and daily supervision to AmeriCorps Members serving at their sites. They are also responsible for providing a cash-match to support the Member living allowances.
2017- 2018 program year applications
- Oklahoma Serves 2017-2018 Host Site Application
- Oklahoma Serves 2017-2018 Host Site Application Cover Sheet
- Oklahoma In Action 2017-2018 Host Site Application
- Oklahoma In Action 2017-2018 Host site Application Cover Sheet
Letter of Intent Due: April 21, 2017
Final Application Due: Friday, May 12, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
Award Approval: Partnership applicants will be notified if they have received an award in mid-to late-June.