Become an AmeriCorps Host Site Partner
Any of the following organizations who fit within the focus areas of the Oklahoma Serves/Oklahoma In Action AmeriCorps program is eligible to apply for AmeriCorps members through Red River Community Corps.
- State or government agencies
- Native American tribes
- Religious organizations
- School districts
Become a Partner
Partner agencies (hot sites) must apply each year to host AmeriCorps Members at their organizations. Host sites must be able to provide office space and daily supervision to AmeriCorps Members serving at their sites. They are also responsible for providing a cash-match to support the Member living allowances.
2018- 2019 program year applications
- Oklahoma Serves 2018-2019 Host Site Application Packet
- Oklahoma Serves 2018-2019 Host Site Application Cover Sheet
- Oklahoma In Action 2018-2019 Host Site Application Packet
- Oklahoma In Action 2018-2019 Host Site Application Cover Sheet
DEADLINE EXTENDED - Letter of Intent Due: May 1, 2018
Final Application Due: Friday, May 18, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Award Approval: Partnership applicants will be notified if they have received an award in mid-to late-July.