Red River is currently accepting applications for the potion of Program Director. The Program Director will be responsible for AmeriCorps grant management, administration, and support. The Program Director position will report to the Red River Community Corps Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and maintaining member files and host site paperwork
- Assist in the development of training materials as well as the planning and execution of 3-4 AmeriCorps site supervisor/member trainings per year
- Participate in the planning and execution of 2-3 small-scale special events and/or community service projects a year
Program Administration & Monitoring
- Develop member and host site performance measurement reporting tools and training materials
- Aggregate quarterly and annual program data for the purposes of performance measurement and monitor program through web-based reporting system
- Assist with quality assurance monitoring for federal program compliance with legal, regulatory and grant requirements
- Assist with RFP selection process for the Oklahoma Serves and Oklahoma In Action AmeriCorps grants
- Support AmeriCorps host sites including Site Supervisors and members through ongoing guidance, technical assistance and site visits
- Provide support to Red River Community Corps Board activities
- Monitor Red River Community Corps presence on Facebook and Twitter and in traditional media outlets
- Research for the grant writing process
- Work with Executive Director to monitor AmeriCorps program budgets and overall Red River budget, and complete budget reporting including periodic expense reports and quarterly aggregated expense reports, as needed
- Passion for and commitment to Red River Community Corps mission and AmeriCorps
- Experience in human resources and/or volunteer management, conflict resolution, and managing personnel paperwork
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Prior AmeriCorps experience as an AmeriCorps member or supervisor, preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable advising AmeriCorps members and site supervisors
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Self-Starter, willing to work independently or in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job duties
- Some travel within the state of Oklahoma required
Hours and Salary: Full-time salaried position with benefits available
To apply for this position: Please send a cover letter and résumé to Patricia Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmeriCorps VISTA Leader
Red River Community Corps is currently seeking a dedicated individual to serve as an AmeriCorps VISTA Leader. The VISTA Leader will be responsible for helping create a sustainable communications plan to support and promote Red River’s AmeriCorps programs and AmeriCorps in general; developing web-based trainings; and building a social media presence and extend the use of social media for recruitment and support of Red River’s AmeriCorps programs. Additionally, the VISTA Leader will also serve and a mentor for VISTAs serving the project and help coordinate recruitment efforts for RRCC and its partner organizations; maintain regular communications with VISTA members to track progress, recognize accomplishments, and provide support and feedback. The VISTA Leader will also help plan and coordinate special service events that engage National Service members and counsel VISTA members during exit and transition planning.
This is a national service opportunity as part of the AmeriCorps VISTA program. Interested individuals must meet eligibility requirements. Learn more about serving with VISTA here.
To apply for this potion, complete an online application through the My AmeriCorps Portal and submit your application to our VISTA Leader Opportunity Listing.
Red River Community Corps' Board of Directors is always looking for dedicated individuals to serve as a member of our Board of Directors. Selected Board Members will serve a 2-year term to provide governance to the organization.
Contact Patricia Christensen at email@example.com to learn more. You can also download an application packet here.